SRAs are an important part of HIPAA, but the regulation mandates that you assess ALL areas of HIPAA compliance
If you're involved in a HIPAA audit and haven't addressed the FULL EXTENT of the law, your practice could be found in "willful neglect" of HIPAA regulation--landing you multi-million dollar fines (45 CFR 160.401).
Completing your SRA is important but doing an SRA alone won't save you.
We can help you, so your company doesn't end up a headline like this
"Six security Risk Assessments Fail to Prevent $2.7 Million HIPAA Settlement"
Security Risk Assessments are required to address the Technical Safeguards illustrated in the HIPAA Security Rule(45 CFR 164.312) but do not address the Privacy and Administrative requirements.
What does a HIPAA compliant business look like? Let us show you.
Seven Steps to Take to Prepare Your Business
- Implement written policies, procedures and standards of conduct.
- Designating a compliance officer and compliance committee.
- Conducting effective training and education.
- Developing effective lines of communication
- Conducting internal monitoring and auditing.
- Enforcing standards through well-publicized disciplinary guidelines
- Responding promptly to detected offenses and undertaking corrective action.
Five Practical Tips for Creating a Culture of Compliance
- Make compliance plans a priority now.
- Know your fraud and abuse risk areas.
- Manage your financial relationships.
- Just because your competitor is doing something doesn't mean you can or should. Call 1-800-HHS-TIPS to report suspect practices.
- When in doubt, ask for help.
Everything you need in one place
Compliance Coach™ Support
ALL 6 Required Audits (Privacy, Administrative, & Security Risk Assessments)
Tailored Policies & Procedures
Employee Training & Documentation Attestation (HIPAA, FWA, PCI)
Document and Version Control
Business Associate Management
Seal of Compliance™
Audit Response Program™
Privacy for Patients' PHI
Secure your practice/office
Maintain your Reputation
Mitigate litigations and fines
Increase cleint engagement
Differentiate your practice/business
Improve quality of care
Standardize your operations
Increase your profits
Improved operational effectiveness
Acquire & retain patients/clients
Increase your profits
NO client has ever failed a HIPAA audit
Seal of Compliance
Audit Response Program™ defends you
Created by HIPAA Auditors
Designed for the end user
Administrator & employee access
Total HIPAA solution
Simple & Efficient
Assigned Compliance Coach™ support & ongoing guidance
Protecting your business and Compliance Officer from liability & non-compliant vendors
Security Risk Assessment
Satisfy The Whole Law & Protect Your Practice
You NEED to be HIPAA Compliant - This is How!
*Missing pieces of compliance will result in partial compliance and may lead to fines, civil penalties.
*$0 in fines and No Client has ever failed an OCR/CMS audit with Compliancy Group's Total Solution. The Guard.